Note: the information in this article applies only to the Enterprise system, which is a paid service. The features mentioned here are currently not available for non-enterprise users.
The Admin role has full control over the core management functionality in the Web and Mobile Apps. This role should be given to anyone who will manage day to day operations, but will not have access to billing or account-wide settings.
Admin User Permissions
- Creating Staff users and controlling which Areas they are assigned to
- Creating new Sensors, Staff Users, Contacts, and Areas
- Installing Sensors
- Editing or deleting existing Sensors, Staff Users, Contacts, and Areas
Admin User Restrictions:
- Cannot deactivate the account
- Cannot view or access account settings related to billing
- Cannot edit account Owner's settings or details